Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Fun On My Birthday

In the holidays on my birthday I went to Jump with trampolines and a restaurant called Odhee Brothers. I went with my cousins, my brother Dakbai, Liza and Mary.

At Jump we had to pay $18.50 each. It was actually $16 each and $2.50 for the socks so I just used a $20. After looking helpless for 3 minutes we finally got our socks. It was a vibrant purple colour and the bottom of it was bright yellow and bumpy. As we were about to go in we got stopped because we needed a wrist band. Mine was just plain red like the rest of ours to notify us of our time limit. Once it was our turn I ran to the pit, swung on the long itchy rope and in I went. It was quite difficult to get out of the pit because my socks were sliding off. Out the soft pit I went and did a few high jumps on the trampoline. Off I was straight to the dodge ball area!

Mary, Liza, my cousin Angelina and I played dodge ball for a bit. Bit by bit we started to get lazier and lazier so we just bought a refreshing slushy. I got the gloomiest of gloom the purple berry drink. I was so eager to drink more but I went back to the trampolines. Bloop! I fell on my bottom uncontrollably laughing, feeling so silly. Minutes passed and we had to get off because it was time for the green wrist band people to have a turn.

On our way to the restaurant we could smell the delicious fast foods. I was so determined to have Nando's but picked Odhee Brothers because I knew it was going to be the only time I got to go there. Joyfully I ordered a sprite and the beef burger with a side of fries. Twenty minutes went by slowly then finally we got our food. The food was very fresh and nice, but the meat was my favorite because it was tender and juicy.

After dinner I was surprised with a small chocolate cake. Since I was extremely stuffed I kept it for home. Once I got to my warm and cozy house I slept in my warm bed with a fluffy blanket and it was so peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment