Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Back At School !!

Coming back to school in the middle of the term feels quite different. Having to wake up early has been difficult since I'm still not used to the routine. Usually I would have extra time to get in a few more minutes of sleep, but now I actually have to wake up on time!

Being at school is weird now, only because there isn't that many students around. My class so far has 4-5 people everyday. To top it off we have separate areas to play in, so I can't really talk to my other friends from the other intermediate class. I'm not used to being here at school, probably in a week or two it'll begin to feel normal again. Other than that school is fine, we still work hard, get things done and it's actually relaxing to find out you completed most of your work. Time really does fly by when you are focused!!

No comments:

Post a Comment