Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Rainbow's End 🎫


Yesterday the year eights went to Rainbow's End for 
Y8 graduation, we were given other choices like paintball but decided to stick with Rainbow's End and I'd say we chose the right thing. 

Our first ride was the stratosfear, at first it wasn't that bad until we were upside down and starting swinging faster and faster. On the fear fall Limiteti, Kotipi and I were in the middle of praying when "BOOM" it dropped....We screamed our lungs off and acted like nothing happened when we got off. I was excited to go on the invader but my plan for that ride got cancelled since it wasn't open. The two most enjoyable rides we went on probably have to be the scorpion karts and power surge, power surge kept twisting and turning while scorpion karts had me feeling like I was the best driver in the world. 🏎️

Overall it was a great day and I'm ready for our last trip on Friday before I leave for college. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment