Pages

Monday 7 May 2018

Funnest Day In The Holidays

On the last Wednesday of the holidays I went to watch the movie Peter Rabbit. I went with my 3 relatives Zara, Angelina, Cassius, my uncle Thomas and Liza. We went to the one in Sylvia Park because it was really close to the house. We went was because we were bored and wanted to do something fun.

First we went to Sylvia Park and booked our ticket, we chose to watch it at 4:30 instead of 1:30 because it was almost 1:30. When we were waiting in Line my two baby cousins Zara and Cassius ran out of the line so me and my cousin had to run and bring them back into the line. When we finished buying tickets we went to the ice cream shop right next to it. It was so confusing because my cousin Cassius said that he wanted ice cream then when the man put one scoop in he said that he didn't want it.  After that we went to Burger Kings, Angelina and I had a frozen berry and Liza and my cousins Cassius and Zara had a sundae. Just when Zara's dad gave her the sundae she said she didn't want it, I was stressed because they said they wanted it then they didn't. Then when it was about to start we bought a lot of popcorn, some drinks and lollies.

After that we walked into our room number then Liza and my cousin Angelina were doing cartwheels because the movie hadn't started. Just before it was almost about to start Me Liza and Angel went to my uncle and stole some of his popcorn. Once the movie started we were all like "Yassssss". Then while we were eating the popcorn I opened our bag of skittles and we had 3 each. It was so yum literally. When the movie finished we danced in front of everyone then we left the cinema's.

When we walked out we ran into Toy World to see if they still had squishes but they were sold out. A few minutes later, we just roamed around bored then we decided why not hide from our uncle. So we told my baby cousins Zara and Cassius to stay with us and be quiet but of course, they didn't they just went and did their own things. I was interested in looking at this type jewellery. It was so clear it looked like a crystal. I was pretty tired because it was dark outside.

To be honest I would recommend watching "Peter Rabbit" if you have a miniature sibling. My feelings were a bit annoyed at the first part, happy after the movie and Crazy because my cousins were running around like it was a park inside Toy World. I actually wanted to watch Rampage but since I was with miniature kids I had to watch Peter Rabbit.


No comments:

Post a Comment