Pages

Tuesday 6 June 2017

I want to challenge myself

Screenshot 2017-06-06 at 11.29.33 AM.png
Aloha and welcome to my blog. My name is Agueer and I am 9 years old. I attend Ruapotaka Primary School and  I am a year 5 in room 9. In my family I have 3 brothers, no sisters a mum and dad. I come from South Sudan but I was born in New Zealand! My best friend is Liza because she has been with me my whole life, since I was one.

My goals for this year in Reading is to try move to Sapphire. In maths I want to get better at my multiplication.
Also in Writing I want to get better at adding more detail and making my writing in sequence. I am good at Inquiry, Maths, Writing and Reading. I want to challenge myself to see if I can read higher.

I am really looking forward to this year because I want to see what I will achieve in the future. Mrs Riley inspires me because she tells me to keep on trying when I want to give up. I also want to share my learning with all of you because I want to connect with you!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Agueer, I can't believe Liza has been your friend since you were born,wow. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Agueer nice blog post keep it up.

    ReplyDelete