Pages

Thursday 25 July 2019

Making My First Game

Yesterday in Graphics, with Miss Ferguson I made my first game on the Tinker Cad. I chose Naughts and Crosses to begin with because it was an easy option.

I first started to make platform for where the pieces would go. I had to make a large box and some smaller ones in them and grouped it altogether. At first it was a fail because the top two corner boxes but I'm not too sure why... Then, I asked Mrs Ferguson for help. She looked at it and tried to make it worked.

After that, I started to make my pieces for the game, I decided to go with red and blue hearts. The pieces were probably the easiest part because I just had to add in hearts and colour them.




At the end I just had to duplicate the hearts and add it into the squares. This is how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment